UKAHPP is a professional membership and accreditation organisation for counsellors, therapists and humanistic practitioners in related fields. We are truly an Association - run by and for our members - providing practical support and ethical codes which all members subscribe to. There are a range of different membership classes, with accreditation as one option. We accredit individuals who have trained elsewhere.
- advertise your practice, workshops & publications, at no extra cost
- humanistic ethical codes & support, prioritising mediation & dialogue
- personal support & advice when applying for accreditation
Group facilitators: Karen Rookwood and Colin White
NAOS Diploma in Trauma Therapy
The faculty includes Ulrike Encke, Tony Buckley, Hattie Berger, Bernd C. Leygraf, Julie Sale, Judi Keshet-Orr and Jaap Westerbos
Open up to your aliveness!
John Leigh Dent has been involved in personal growth for over 25 years and has been practicing as a fully qualified body-centred psychotherapist for over 10 years. He has a background of various trainings including Reichian Deep-bodywork, Embodi
Room to let in London W5 (Ealing) for counselling, therapy and consultations
Survivors of Sexual Abuse
Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy
Judi Keshet-Orr & Bernd Leygraf (Course Directors) Assisted by Anita Sullivan, Jean Miller, Dr Josie Lipsith, Dr. Nisha Shah, Dr Jacob Jacobson, Richard Simpson, Mark Leach, Dr Nisha Shah, and others.
Reflective Journey in The Sahara Desert
Ben J Mckie
Being in Stillness, Working with Health and Wholeness
facilitated by amanda Biggs
- UKAHPP Ethics Audit 2012 - available via Members' Area
- Newsletter November 2013
- News of 'Assured Voluntary Regulation' & CHRE
- Latest E-bulletins May 2014 - available via Members'Area