UKAHPP is a professional membership and accreditation organisation for counsellors, therapists and humanistic practitioners in related fields. We are truly an Association - run by and for our members - providing practical support and ethical codes which all members subscribe to. There are a range of different membership classes, with accreditation as one option. We accredit individuals who have trained elsewhere.
- advertise your practice, workshops & publications, at no extra cost
- humanistic ethical codes & support, prioritising mediation & dialogue
- personal support & advice when applying for accreditation
Contemporary and Stepfamily Surgery
Led b: Dr. Claire Asherson Bartram and Sally Anne Lipson
GESTALT THERAPY GROUP - Awareness & Expression
A small consulting room for rent in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
Available through Karin Creasy
Making Sense of Relationships
Led by Sue Wintgens & Noa Rockman
CBT with Heart?
Led by: Dr Adrian Hemmings C.Psychol UKCP
Developing safe empathic awareness – exploring empathy from an embodied perspective
with Amanda Biggs
Room to let in London W5 (Ealing) for counselling, therapy and consultations
- UKAHPP Ethics Audit 2012 - available via Members' Area
- Newsletter November 2013
- News of 'Assured Voluntary Regulation' & CHRE
- Latest E-bulletins May 2014 - available via Members'Area