UKAHPP is a professional membership and accreditation organisation for counsellors, therapists and humanistic practitioners in related fields. We are truly an Association - run by and for our members - providing practical support and ethical codes which all members subscribe to. There are a range of different membership classes, with accreditation as one option. We accredit individuals who have trained elsewhere.
- advertise your practice, workshops & publications, at no extra cost
- humanistic ethical codes & support, prioritising mediation & dialogue
- personal support & advice when applying for accreditation
Emotion Focussed Therapy
With Anja Rutten hosted by Welland Valley CPD
EMBODIED SPIRITUALITY PROGRAMME
with Lindsay Fovargue. www.lindsayfovargue.com
Horses Healing Humans
Lindsay Fovargue is a UKAHPP member & UKCP registered psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer with a thriving private practice in Cambridge. Pam Billinge is a specialist in horse led learning and therapy and works nationally.
THERAPY SPACE in Central London We have three attractive rooms to rent for therapists in central London at reasonable rates.
Rob Finley UKCP (reg)
Pakistan Therapist Training - Core Facilitator required
A small consulting room for rent in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
Available through Karin Creasy
Survivors of Sexual Abuse
- UKAHPP Ethics Audit 2012 - available via Members' Area
- Newsletter November 2013
- News of 'Assured Voluntary Regulation' & CHRE
- Latest E-bulletins May 2014 - available via Members'Area